D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique - " The Evolution of Beauty"
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Using Adhsive Remover on Hair Systems properly
FREE Gift with orders of 3 Bundles or more or Full Lace WIg
30 Day Guarantee on your Extensions-No questions asked!
Full Lace Wig Special
Using an Edge Control

Categories

Full Lace Wigs
Hair Care
My Thoughts, and just what I've been thinking!
Salon Updates
Virgin Hair Extensions
powered by

My Blog

Discount?????

Why is it that people expect a discount from us, however, never share their occupation with us, ie: Ross, Olympia Sports, Peco, Sneaker Villa, Bloomingdales, etc... Your hairstylist would like a hook up too! One hand could wash another....Hint, Hint!
What are your thoughts, fellow stylists or clients...?

9 Comments to Discount?????:

Comments RSS
daily deals in minnesota on Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:43 AM
Outstanding piece of writing. I've found this handy allocation totally effective to know some great view of discount. Thanks for such kind of great allocation here.
Reply to comment

UMI X1 on Monday, January 14, 2013 2:46 AM
Thank you for giving me the information provided, let me once again disintegration. Thank you, hope you the next post birth, looking forward to.......
Reply to comment

usb Bluetooth Adapter on Friday, January 18, 2013 2:28 AM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.
Reply to comment

Diploma of Beauty on Monday, April 22, 2013 7:04 AM
A wig is a head of hair made from horsehair, human hair, wool, feathers, yak hair, buffalo hair, or synthetic materials which is worn on the head for fashion , your discounts offer are so good and exciting . thanks for this..
Reply to comment

Non Surgical Facelift Surgery on Saturday, November 30, 2013 3:16 AM
I admire your valuable discussion on this topic. Hopefully your clients also read this. thanks and keep blogging.
Reply to comment

discount code on Thursday, January 16, 2014 5:03 PM
I found it quiet interesting on discount ,Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…
Reply to comment

brazilian hair on Monday, October 13, 2014 5:04 AM
As well as to not have similar resources and materials and additionally fake pictures, mainly other sorts of benefits additionally.
Reply to comment

pre owned watches on Friday, January 02, 2015 9:54 PM
you will have an awesome blog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?
Reply to comment

omega on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 12:27 AM
This lady was basically typically the privileged holder from a Old watches Suhali pouch. Nowadays, these are definitely unique, earnestly unique.
Reply to comment