Employment Opportunities Available
Come Join Us!
*HAIR STYLIST/SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST/SALON ASSISTANT
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the Application below, then send head shot if you have one to [email protected]
. After your application is reviewed, we will contact you for a telephone interview and possibly an invitation for a personal interview at the Salon.
D.D. Daughters Salon is a full-service Hair/Extension/Wig salon located in Philadelphia, PA. We have a great team of professional & creative technicians. Each team member contributes to the success of the Salon and each other. If you want to be a part of this team, contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for your employment interest with D.D. Daughters Lace Wig Beautique & Salon. Please fill out the form below to submit your information. This is a secure form. Your information will not be shared and is confidential. All fields marked with an * are required.
*Clients Make Online Appointments
*Professional & Relaxing Atmosphere
*Located On Very Busy Traffic Area
*Employee Commission Incentives
*Must be a TEAM PLAYER
*Must have a Positive/Professional Attitude
*Must possess drive to Build a clientele
*Must have valid Cosmetology License
*Must be willing to promote our Brand/Products
*Must seek full-time/part-time employment
Positions Available for :
We are seeking a person that can assist for busy stylist as well as manage the front desk. Salon booking and shampooing experience required. You must be friendly and outgoing as well as punctual.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
Must be able to Braid/ Cornrow by adding Hair for Weave & Wig Installs -
must be able to perform neat/sturdy braid base for various patterns, must demonstrate on interview to be considered.
Booking/confirming appointments using salon specific software.
Shampooing all clients, correctly prepping for Stylists when needed.
Weekly cleaning and maintaining of salon on a daily basis.
Hourly wages plus tips.
Please email your resume to this posting.
We will be conducting interviews one week and begin training the following week.
Training is paid TIPS only.
must be eager to learn all hair replacement methods, and a self starter to pull in clients.
LACE WIG TECHNICIAN
Lace Wig Stylist / Customer Service Representative
Growing Lace Wig Retailer located in the Philadelphia, PA area is seeking a part-time hair stylist / customer service representative for 20 hour per week shift with the possibility of leading to a full-time position. In this position you will cut, style and repair lace wigs and offer customer service via online chat technology and telephone. Ideal candidates would absolutely love and understand different types of hair textures and possess a good understanding of hair coloring, and should also be good with cutting bangs, bobs, layers, fringe, etc. Candidate should be familiar with styling and applying lace wigs. It's definitely a plus to be an avid lace wig wearer yourself. Position does not require a cosmetology license, but you must have a passion for hair and beauty. In addition, you should be very articulate and have a very pleasant telephone voice and a never ending cheerful personality. You will also need to be very computer savvy. Reliable transportation is a must. Interested candidates please fill out form and email us
with an updated copy of their resume/bio. Feel free to include photos of your work. Also, include all your contact information to include address, phone number and email address.
Pay is Commission.
Why should we choose you?
A Brand Ambassador is a person who is assigned by an Organization or Company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so, they help to increase Brand awareness and sales. The Brand Ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics.
Those chosen will receive:
1 free Bundle of Hair of choice/ 30% off Wigs* personal 20% off code for additional purchases*10% off + FREE SHIPPING code to share with friends, family and followers*5% commission on every order that used your follower code**More free items for every 10 orders that use your follower code! ..To enter:.1) make sure you are following on IG @dddaughtershairsalon
2) email/DM this picture with a brief description of what would make you an awesome brand ambassador and tag at least 2 friends who might also be interested.
3) @dddaughtersharsalon on IG to any photos of you that you feel represent your style (unlimited entries) ..
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
We are currently accepting applications for a highly skilled Social Media Strategist to assist with driving sales through social media initiatives. The candidate will be responsible for the creation, execution and evaluation of social media strategies developed in collaboration with the Marketing Director. RESPONSIBILITIES: • Execute social media strategy across all social channels, consistent with the overall marketing strategy.
• Repurpose pre-existing content, facilitate communication of Salon Service Group’s brands’ content, and create original content for social media.
• Schedule and implement Social Media Calendar and organic and paid activity.
• Ensure SSG’s social media voice is authentic and represents each specific brand.
• Proactively plan future social media campaigns including creating visual assets and landing pages.
• Create online brand awareness - edit and publish accurate daily content that aligns with brand vision, builds meaningful connections within the industry, and encourages authentic engagement.
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
• Measure ROI of social media efforts.
• Work with third parties to run social media contests with the goal of increasing followers and engagement.
• Research and identify initial list of industry influencers to target with social media campaigns.
• Manage influencer outreach program including monitoring brand advocacy.
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Serve as a social media expert, tracking latest development of key social media platforms, tools and trends and acting on new social opportunities.
• Teach social media classes for small to medium sized groups.
424 W. Chew Avenue, 1st Floor
Customer Service Line 267-281-4570
We prefer that you be motivated to solicit a clientele and desire full-time employment only!